PDA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PDA
PDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PDA

Forum for PDA devices

You are not connected. Please login or register

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2 [Last update 4 May 2010]

+2
hatsenlienhuong
pecco
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pecco

pecco
Admin

Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Portrait theme for WAD2 in style Windows Phone 7

1. Basic screens.
Two basic screens with icons (cubes), for access to the basic functions.
Cube Phone - displays quantity of the passed calls. If there are passed calls ontap on this cube translates on the screen of the passed calls. If is not present passed ontap translates to the usual telephone keyboard.
Cubes Text and Outlook - can be adjusted most. It is necessary to come into options of start of this cube and to register in a line of start "\Windows\tmail.exe"-service "mail name". Where mail name is a name of your accounting record, her name to enter match case. If to put SMS will come in SMS.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen18 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen19

2. Lock screen.
What to block phone, it is necessary on the first basic screen (point 1) or on the screen of programs (point 3) to spend on the screen from top to down. To unblock spend from below upwards. On this screen are disconnected all a button hard (except food switching-off). If to press hours, day of week, date or month a food (the same is switched off what to press unitary a hard the food button).
I Recommend not to use this screen of blocking since WADовская blocking constantly глучит, clashes with a dialling program etc. Renominate better blocking to start S2U2, much more conveniently and more effectively.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen17

3. Screen of programs.
Page with programs one, on it it is possible to place about 32 icons with programs. All programs are broken into 4 sections (favorites, internet, multimedia, system, in everyone on 8 icons). Transition between sections is carried out by pressing an inscription with the necessary section. Button All - transition to standard windows to the list of programs.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen10 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen11 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen12 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen13

4. Dropping out bar.
On all screens (except the blocking screen) by pressing the top part of the screen (on a strip of icons with notices) the bar with fast access drops out. On it are located:
- Buttons of inclusion/deenergizing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, the Internet, phone
- The information on a charge of the battery, free operative memory
- Buttons of the dispatcher of problems, the list of the started appendices, sound profiles (standard WAD)

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen21

5. People.
Contacts are broken into two screens. On the first icons of contacts. On the second buttons for dispatch SMS and creation of new contact (while only in Russian if who that finds an aaplet on other, write).

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen31 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen32

6. Calendar.
To thumb through months, spend a finger on the screen (about the right on left - following, with left on the right previous). Button Go to - transition by current month. Between a calendar and buttons the list of immediate tasks is located.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen20

7. Settings.
Three pages with the basic options. Pressing an inscription general applications - transition to standard windows to options.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen14 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen15 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen16

8. Internet.
The screen about the Internet bookmarks. On a sreen bookmarks Google and YouTube if at you they are not present in bookmarks Internet Explorer at you they will not be displayed are shown. To add bookmarks it is possible only those which is in Internet Explorer.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen22

All other screens I will separately not describe, I will simply attach sreens.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen34 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen35 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen36

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen25 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen26

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen27 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen28

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen29 [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] Screen30

Installation:
1. Installation WAD2 (I put version 2.5.3.10).
2. Installation MortScript.
3. Download a file with a theme, unpack.
4. Folder "Utility", copy in folder Program Files.
5. Expose icons for weather big - "BigWeatherIcons", averages - "MiddleWeatherIcons", small - "SmallWeatherIcons".
6. Copy folder "WP7_pecco" in a folder with themes WADa (\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes) if the way is another animation of icons will not work.
7. Expose portrait theme WP7_pecco.
8. In a folder "Icons" - additional icons to programs (Icon40 is for the pressed icons)

Last version:
WP7_pecco_v5.rar

Link

Beta version

I here have thought and have decided to alter a theme, it seems to me a bit slow. While has made a beta the version, your council that else it is possible to add is necessary.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem

Changes have concerned while only the basic three screens. The second screen (with cubes) is located now not under the first, and at the left. It allows to slide easily between all three screens.
As has cleaned animation of disappearance of cubes. It seems to me speed of work more important beauty.
Blocking is transferred now on the button.

The theme is packed in archive, it is enough to unpack archive and to insert in WAD2.
WP7_pecco_v6beta.rar

Archive of versions:
WP7_pecco_v4.2_full.rar
WP7_pecco_v4.2_off.rar - no animation
WP7_pecco_v3.rar
WP7_pecco_v3.rar
WP7_pecco_v2.rar
WP7_pecco_v2.1.rar - no animation
WP7_pecco_v1.rar

The donation on beer:
WebMoney
Z306757439101
R396936511710
E247582291454
U412117869801

Last edited by pecco on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 14 times in total

pecco

pecco
Admin

Has added a theme for a landscape mode. It a bit cut down, in comparison with the portrait.

WP7_pecco_v3L.rar
Link

pecco

pecco
Admin

Sorry, sorry, sorry....

I have forgotten to put folder Utility without which some functions do not work in archive. I spread this folder separately.
This folder needs to be put in Program Files

Utility.rar

hatsenlienhuong

hi all!
I have just down all file which you post, but i don't know how to install. Can u hepl me or post *.cab file for me to install! Tks alot!

pecco

pecco
Admin

CAB file it will not turn out to establish completely a theme, it is necessary manually puts and to adjust.

1. install wad after that don't do anything with wad2.
2. double click on theme file WP7_pecco_v3.wadesktop file in zip it will ask you to choose where to put it
3. copy the other folders in zip to storage and font file to windows.
4. run wad tap and hold-click author mode
5. tap and hold-click settings
6. change theme/menu/scan for themes (wait)
7. choose pecco for portrait apply/ok
8. edit weather.
9. change icon locations to where you put them.

hatsenlienhuong

tkank you sir, I will try!

hatsenlienhuong

I use HD2 (LEO), I don't find out WAD file to install! Can you hepl me! Tks!

Admin

Admin

I have copied the folder with a theme and have packed it for you. Unpack and put it in \Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advanced Desktop\Themes

WP7_pecco_v3.1.rar

https://4pda.board-directory.net

hatsenlienhuong

thank you for your hepl sir, but I still doesn't find out the direct in my Leo to put it in!

pecco

pecco
Admin

Has added the new test version, with animated icons (People, Pictures, Music+Video). For normal work it is necessary installation of program MortScript.
Theme did not pack in ".wadesktop". For installation it is necessary to copy simply a folder "WP7_pecco" (from archive), in "\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes \".
As in archive has thrown weather icons (BigWeatherIcons, MiddleWeatherIcons, SmallWeatherIcons), a folder with small programs (Utility, it it is necessary to throw in Program Files) and additional icons for programs and options (Icons).

WP7_pecco_v4.rar

I ask to inform on bugs.

pecco

pecco
Admin

The first variant of a theme, with animated icons was not successful. Therefore I spread the second version with animated icons (People, Pictures, Music+Video). Thanks Loedsak for the help.

For normal work it is necessary installation of program MortScript.
Theme did not pack in ".wadesktop". For installation it is necessary to copy simply a folder "WP7_pecco" (from archive), in "\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes \".
As in archive has thrown weather icons (BigWeatherIcons, MiddleWeatherIcons, SmallWeatherIcons), a folder with small programs (Utility, it it is necessary to throw in Program Files) and additional icons for programs and options (Icons).

WP7_pecco_v4.1.rar

pecco

pecco
Admin

Has collected two versions, full - with animation, off - without animation.

WP7_pecco_v4.2_full.rar
WP7_pecco_v4.2_off.rar

3squire

Приветствую! респект за разработку темы, очень понравилась Smile
Правда не все заработало как надо, помоги плз разобраться...
1-меню которое выезжает из верхнего бара и должно вкл-выкл гпрс и ви-фи, выезжает но пустое белое, что я не так сделал?
2-на втором рабочем столе (там где календарь) на заднем фоне под кнопками, левая сторона замостила картинка которая у меня на виндовс-тудей стоит, по всей высоте, ровно половину экрана-как убрать? у тебя на скринах такого не видел, значит скорее всего моя проблема, но подскажи хотя бы в каком направлении копать?
3-как поменять кнопки(большие синие) и как назначить существующим свои программы?
4-монжно ли сделать чтобы при нажатии на контакт сразу шел вызов?

то что очень бы хотелось видеть в следующих обновлениях:
1-после ухода тела в слип, переходить на lock screen.
2-на иконке календаря, хотелось бы видеть уведомление о запланированном событии (цифрой как пропущеный звонок или небольшой аннотацией)
3-внутри календаря при нажатии на дату показывать запланированные события внизу списком. для этого внизу нужно освободить место, можно ли сделать листание месяцев движением и убрать соответствующие кнопки?

зы-тема не корректно работает с последней бета версией WAD. На 2.5.3.10 версии проблем нет.

tomohdi

pecco wrote:Has collected two versions, full - with animation, off - without animation.

WP7_pecco_v4.2_full.rar
WP7_pecco_v4.2_off.rar
Hi ,it looks nice, is it works on touch HD??

mezzanine24

i´ve installed the way you wrote but , got probs.
when i return to desktop i get an mortscript error something like 1.mscr no found sd card not ready ? what did i wrong?

pecco

pecco
Admin

Beta version

I here have thought and have decided to alter a theme, it seems to me a bit slow. While has made a beta the version, your council that else it is possible to add is necessary.

[THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem [THEME] Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA) for WAD2    [Last update 4 May 2010] MGalleryItem

Changes have concerned while only the basic three screens. The second screen (with cubes) is located now not under the first, and at the left. It allows to slide easily between all three screens.
As has cleaned animation of disappearance of cubes. It seems to me speed of work more important beauty.
Blocking is transferred now on the button.

The theme is packed in archive, it is enough to unpack archive and to insert in WAD2.
WP7_pecco_v6beta.rar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum